I finally managed to finish the Tea Room by CCN and sewed it as planned on a teapot cosy by
Impie, Hattie &Bea. I do like the end result a lot.
|Fabric: raw linen 28count|
Threads: DMC, with a bit alternation to original thread plan
The final back stitches on the RTO design Pair of Sweethearts have been done. I stitched this one for a friend. Not sure how she will end up finishing it but probably she will frame it.
I finished the Isa Vautier Coeur de Hardanger with attaching beads on it. Now it represents hardanger, cross stitch and beadwork all in the same piece. This one was part of my crazies and it was given as a present from Outi last year in our Christmas swap, waiting already anxiously for this years swap!!