Finally my SAL bunny is about finished, it's only lacking eggs. And eggs I've ordered from USA as buttons. I'll wait until next Tue or so, if they haven't arrived I'll stitch some eggs to add the final point. The design is from Margaret Sherry and it was published in Quick and Easy #103. I stitched it on yellow 14 count aida. And for some reason I didn't get so frustrated with the backstitches!! Instead of French knots I attached beads in her eyes to give some extra sparkle.
The pink bunny is also lacking some finishes from the same order. The free design for it can be found on Echevette's blog. It's really worth to take a peek at her blog and the list of free designs. The picture of pink bunny can be found on my previous post.
I also finished yesterday finally one of my many many year UFO's, The Easter tablerunner. I don't even understand why it ended up as a UFO as it wasn't hard to stitch at all. No fractionals and very very few backstitches.
I've also stitched few eggs with the design I found from the blog of Liselotte. All three have been stitched with DMC color variations thread. But I used the thread a bit differently to each of them, so the end result looks different.
At the end two small eggs which I'll probably glue on cardboard and make them hang on some birch branches with other decorative eggs.